Corkcho customized Portuguese cork SEO Case Study – 2018
A case study that is all marketing fluff and one that demonstrates an ability to have real business impact Our online marketing and SEO case studies are the real deal. You’ll see that we don’t promote “guaranteed rankings”, “more visibility” or any of the other gimmicks found in the SEO industry. Our case studies and regular conversations with clients revolve around what really matters: sales. Whether they are easily measured online sale or leads that turn into sales, we know that business owners invest money to grow their businesses, not just to feel better or gain brand visibility. Here are one of our Online Marketing case studies focused on Organic Search & sales-oriented results: “We met the challenge of improvement in keyword rankings in SERP and maximized the website traffic.”
Corkcho customized Portuguese cork, we are leading manufacturers of natural cork made product wine cork stopper, cork bottle closure, cork bags, cork toys, industrial cork, cork fashion and gifts, cork house and kitchen.
Corkcho was looking for speedy improvement in its SERP positioning across major search engines (Google/Yahoo/Bing) in region Portugal. By improving traffic to its website, it wanted more leads and enquiries for its market reports as well as consulting services. The company was also looking to redesign its website, to make it look more contemporary, professional.
The Challenges The cork industry is very competitive in Portugal with several large and small manufacturers, China traders firms performing SEO for themselves. The challenge was to begin from scratch and gain good ranking on competitive keywords.
The main challenges:
Increasing SERP rankings on competitive industry specific keywords;
- Cleaning up a toxic back links profile;
- Fixing the unhealthy URL structure.
- High Page Load time & Low Website Speed.
- Stiff competition from Organic search giants. https://www.eloucork.com, https://korxx.com/, https://www.portugaliacork.com,
To drive visitors via improved search engine rankings, the SEO team at AMPLE e BUSINESS of optimization steps to ensure an improvement in ranking and incoming traffic on https://www.corkcho.com/
The team started with a detailed analysis of the website to identify the SEO loopholes within the website and worked on resolving them to ensure that the website structure is search engine friendly. Some of the primary refinements that were undertaken by the team were:
- URL rewriting
- Resolve Canonical Issues
- Implementation of content on targeted pages
- Modifications in the design layout of a website to make it more user-friendly
- Undertake URL Rewriting to make them SEO Friendly
- Optimize Product Names, Meta Tags & Header Tags on Product Landing Pages
- Optimize Meta, Heading Tags on the rest of the Website as well
- Optimize keyword density on Home, Products & Services, Category & Subcategory pages
- Disavow Unnatural/Spam my Links Via Google Webmaster Tools