Moe-gifts Company Case Study Online SHOP Development
About the company
Moe Gifts is the founder and creator of Dope Glass™ and leads the marketplace with the most innovative products.
Moe Gifts Shop has provided its customers the best in Dope Glass™, Glass Bongs, Water Pipes, Grinders, Torch Lighters, Scales, Bubblers, Glass/Wooden/Metal Hand Pipes, and so much more. We provide competitive pricing and excellent customer service before, during and
after the sale. Not only do we provide Victoria with the top shop for vaporizers, and all your smoking needs. We ship anywhere in Canada with most items in stock we can ship your order out the same day (Monday-Friday) Delivery times vary. Due the nature of our products customers must be 18 years of age or older and provide proof of age upon delivery.
Words from Moe-gifts
“We offer competitive pricing and quick delivery on all orders. We stock one of the nation’s largest selections of Dope Glass™, Glass Bongs, Water Pipes, Grinders, Torch Lighters, Scales, Bubblers, Glass/Wooden/Metal Hand Pipes, and so much in our warehouses. Moe-gifts are also a leading supplier to the Dope Glass.
Our customer service department is highly motivated and trained to help you with all aspects of your order. Our staff is what makes Moe-gifts the best in the industry, but it is our dedication to our customers that make us the company you can trust!”
What Client wanted for their business?
They wanted a complete E-Commerce solution that will showcase their each and every product to their customers with every pixel detail associated to that product. Apart from a full-fledge E-Commerce website they wanted to have a fully automated easy to use Customer Service dashboard for their executives.
The main motto of creating a fully functional dashboard was to help their customers with their every query, It doesn’t matter what query a customer has Moe- gifts is always ready to serve their customer round the clock.
The most complex part of client’s requirement was to develop a user-friendly dashboard from which their executive can sort a single product from their thousands of products just in a fraction of second.
The main task was to manage their whole product lineup in a descriptive and informative manner. And also developing the dashboard with a simple to use interface.
Solution We Offer To Them
Solution for Main Site:
As the Moe- gifts deals with numerous hundreds of different products, the very first challenge was to frame their every product in a relevant category so that a customer can find the required product.
Apart from having a huge product lineup, there were many products that had their own subcategories and different variants.
Each Product has its own dimensions, shapes and prices.
We come up with the following solution.
1. Firstly, we categorize their whole product line up according to their Core Category.
2. Secondly, we followed hierarchy for every category i.e. what is the foremost category and what are their subcategories.
3. For every product, we created a separate page on which a customer can see the product image in a slide format. Apart from image we gave product information (including its dimensions, price, features, etc).
4. We added the add to cart and shipping mode selection button next to the product so that a customer can directly select quantity, shipping mode and purchase it easily. This implementation leads to a very easy shopping experience.
5. For better sales, we also implemented a show related product section where customers can browse various related products.
Solution for the Customer Service Dashboard:
This was the most interesting yet challenging part. Here, we have to develop a fully controlled Work Place for their executive, from which they can solve their customer’s query within seconds! ! !
We gathered all necessary requirements that were required to implement in the Dashboard.
The very first requirement was the simple easy to use UI
As per the requirements, we divided the dashboard into different modules for different operations
We offer the following functionalities in the dashboard:
1. For saving the precious time, we developed search mechanism in such way that the executive can search about products by every possible clue:
2. Executive can create, edit, delete, sort and view the complete history of a user by various sorting aspects and roles of user including:
And also place any order small or big, easily in behalf of their customers.
3. Quotation Estimate Section: As the Moe-gifts deals with bulk of products, we added the functionality of creating an estimated cost of bulk order. In which if a customer has a bulk order, he/she can have a quotation of their order. We also added quotation sharing functionality by which an executive can directly mail the quotation to customer.
4. Manager Override section: This is the exclusive functionality of the dashboard. In this if a customer is ordering in bulk or he/she is a regular buyer, then that customer can directly contact to the Manager and request a special price quotation for a specific order.
The manager can either approve that request or delete the request. For approving a request, the manager have to log in, only after this a request can be approved.
Technology we opt
For implementing this entire project we choose the following technologies:
For handling such huge database we choose MySQL
For all back end core functionality, we choose PHP
For client-side, we used Angular
And HTML and CSS for the front end designing.
Result of our Strategy
The Moe-gifts is now successfully running their prestigious business with the powerful support of an E-Commerce Strategy. They are now able to run their business without any hurdle and in a smoother future proof way. Their Customer Service Executives are now able to easily manage hundreds of queries in few minutes. And quench their customers query in a well informative manner.
1. Online Payment
2. Credit cart, VISA, Master cart.
Web design: HTML5, CS3, J query, Ajax, bootstrap
Development: PHP, woo commerce, angular js, .
Data base: MY Sql, XAMPP
Testing: Google web master tools, Google Speed tool, web testing tools
Android APP: XML, Java, Kotlin, JSON, Storyboard, Swift 2.0, Objective-c,